Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Snow Leopard

The leopard print struggle is REAL for me. I notice I wear it pretty much everyday. Whether it's a cuff, scarf, skirt, pants or even socks! Today I went with a sweater in a beautiful grey and white. It's brushed, so it's really soft and cozy(the way I imagine a real leopard to be). There's something so edgy, loud and regal about leopard, but add all these things together and it becomes an amazing neutral! I found this beauty at Ann Taylor Loft and couldn't resist taking it home with me. Threw on my joggers, leather jacket and a jeweled head wrap. I woke up wanting to look like I was going skiing in Vienna, but instead of skis: sky high (comfy) boots:) Haha, the things us girls think about. Even though there was no snow today, I felt fabulous in my casual snow leopard look. Oh, if you ever see anything in this favorite print of mine that you think i'll love, LMK please:) Because obviously I need more!

 Sweater-Ann Taylor Loft, Joggers-Alternative, Boots-Nine West, Head-wrap-Forever21, Jacket-Diesel, Shades-Alexander Wang/Linda Farrow








No comments:

Post a Comment