Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Lil plaid skirt

Wearing short skirts is really not my thing. However, looking through my closet I have accumulated quite a few this year, so I must like them. I've been pairing them with leggings, and for me, it makes all the difference! I'm much more comfortable with my legs covered up. I love this wool plaid pleated skirt I got from Piperlime. It's full, poofy and fun to walk in. I really love taking something dressy(like a skirt) and wearing something casual(flat boots) to give it a different vibe. So, these burnout leggings and OTK boots were perfect for this look. If you're like me, and you don't want your legs out for the world to see, try leggings under a mini:)
                             Skirt-Piperlime, Leggings-Tart, Top-Gap, Boots-Steve Madden







No comments:

Post a Comment