Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cape Fear

For the last couple of years now I've seen all kinds of capes. Short ones, long ones, hoods no hoods. My mom even gave me one of her old ones from the 70's and i love it! However, I've been scared to wear one. I like how they look on others, but I was afraid people might think I was going to a Sherlock Holmes convention!( Let me just say, I LOVE Sherlock Holmes and I would love to go to a convention, but I don't want to look like him). As soon as I saw this absolutely gorgeous Jason Wu cape I knew it was perfect!! The on trend berry/Marsala color and the Lacey details had me drooling. This is the queen B of all capes and I'm so happy to have it! I chose to keep everything else simple and minimal. Black jeans, black booties and a simple clutch. Since the weathers cold but not blistery, this is THE perfect cover up. I'm definitely over my cape fear and loving every minute of it!

       Cape-Jason Wu, Jeans-Blank Denim, Booties-Ann Taylor, Clutch- Sunshine and Bluebirds








No comments:

Post a Comment