Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Muse me

It's December and I'm not bundled up in 17 layers:) In fact, jeans and a T were all I needed today. Who doesn't love a good T shirt and jeans ensemble? This one from Sincerely Jules is so soft and fits perfectly! Not too tight and not too baggy. I really like when I can do a little front or side tuck and still have a flowy fit. I have a few T's from this lovely lady(so far) and I love them. The fabric is just right. Since it was so nice out, I was able to show it off by wearing my furry vest named Thumbelina(yes I name some of my clothes). Also, anytime I get to wear boyfriend jeans I'm happy. I could literally wear this combination everyday of my life! I hope all of you are having a great day.

 T shirt- Sincerely Jules, Jeans- H&M, Faux fur- Forever 21, Booties-Vince Camuto, Cuff-Ann Taylor








No comments:

Post a Comment