Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mint condition!

It's May and wedding season is here! As a guest, this means trying to find a lovely "springy" ensemble. Which basically means, something pastel and/or floral print. While I like these on other people, I prefer darker more vibrant colors on my skin tone, and I can't seem to find a flower print that likes me. But, since I'm working on trying new things and stepping outside my comfort zone, I decided to combine mint (a lovely pastel shade) with one of my favorite colors, fuchsia, for my cousins wedding in Saltburn UK. I was beyond excited when I found this gorgeous(easily packable) dress at Franchescas. It is the perfect shade of mint that I was looking for AND I think it looks good on every complexion. My fuschia pumps and my favorite Rebecca Minkoff handbag was the fun element I was going for. Whenever I'm going to a wedding or nice event, I like to add a little spice with my jewelry. My amazing necklace from Anthropologie was the perfect finishing touch(very Moroccan looking, which I LOVE!) I absolutely luh luh loved this look! Not only was I very comfortable, but, I felt I accomplished a springtime-fun-spicy-girly look:) 100 points for me!!;)







1 comment:

  1. Very pretty outfit ! Love the colour of the dress and the bright neon pink shoes and bag are a nice touch !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete