Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bisous!

My most favorite thing to wear is a good T-shirt! (Ok maybe a gorgeous handbag and a chocolate chip cookie to go along with a good T would be my MOST favorite). On my recent trip to Rome I had 2 out of 3, but, I was in ROME so, that took it to whole different(amazing) level. This adorable and oh so comfortable Sincerelyjules T shirt was the first item to go in my luggage. I love the classic white color with the adorable message of BISOUS (kisses in French) on the front. T's with a message are so chic. I'd wear one everyday if I could! For our Sunday funday in Rome I paired my T with some fitted sweats, booties, and my fun bright bag. I finished the look by draping my black jacket from Piperlime over my shoulders;) and then around my waist when it got warm. This T is super soft and fits really nicely. I see another Sincerelyjules T in my future;) Love them!







Top- Sincerelyjules, Pants- TjMaxx, Booties- Steve Madden, Jacket- Wells Grace, Handbag- Rebecca Minkoff

No comments:

Post a Comment