Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Flawsome shoulders

It's been a while since I've last done a Flawsome post. So I figured it was time. Time to let it out. This month I'm highlighting my broad & boney shoulders. These pictures don't do them justice! Seriously, you can just call me Ray Lewis. I could pretty much jump into any football game sans the shoulder pads and be fine. I just naturally look like a linebacker from the shoulders up. In fact, growing up my best friend would say "put me in the game coach" when my shoulders were out. HaHa! I thought and still think that's hilarious. Laughing at myself helps. When I was little, and even sometimes still I can't stand my shoulders. We have a love hate relationship. I love them mostly when I'm in athletic wear and hate them when I cant pull off a strappy dainty look. Also, those fun edgy strong shouldered jackets are a definite NO NO! (Which makes me sad cuz I want one, Lady Fozaza to be exact). Sometimes I'm even apprehensive to go sleeveless(especially if my legs are showing, but thats another story). However, looking on the bright side, I don't have to do that many push ups;) And, they make my waist seem smaller(I think). All in all, I really do appreciate my naturally strong and broad shoulders and, depending on the day, I'm happy to let them out. Also, no one can shoulder shimmy like these bad boys can;) Summer time here comes my Flawsome shoulders!











No comments:

Post a Comment