Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I don't even know...

I don't even know what to call this post. Today we had a mother of a crazy snow storm, and I spent my day watching the weather report, looking out my window, reading and cleaning. All whilst wrapped in layers upon layers of fleece lined clothes. So, in other words, I did a bunch of nothing! Oh, and I sat down to type my blog post 100 times and literally got nowhere!! Then, suddenly, I remembered how awesome my Sunday afternoon was. I got a chance to wear my fun kitty cat hat! It was freezing and I didn't do my hair, so, win win:) While I was driving to one of my usual brunch spots, something told me to go to a different side of town. You know how you get those crazy ideas out of the blue, and it ends up being a fabulous thing? Well I love those moments. When spontaneity prevails! I ended up at Sweetness 7, an awesome little place on the west side. I ordered bacon & eggs on top of cheese grits, AND, french toast(pure heaven). The lady who made my delicious Irish breakfast tea stopped, and stared at me for a minute, then said: "I love your hat! It looks great on you. The pink ears match you(your spirit)yea I love it!" Up to that point, I was tired & cranky. So, you can imagine how, just that sentence, MADE. MY. DAY;) I snapped a few pics on my way out, and decided to pour out compliments freely from now on. I tend to keep things in and just smile at others when I notice something I like. Not anymore! Get ready, cuz now I'm talking. I live for the little moments that change me for the better...And, I can't wait to go back to Sweetness 7:)

                                                                       Hat- Chaos






No comments:

Post a Comment