Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Classic cool

Classic cool for me means; a crisp white button down, leather pants and sneakers. I could wear this combination all the time. With Spring finally on its way I love all the lighter clothing choices I have. So, on my recent visit to the Baltimore Harbor I decided to be classic and cool. I've been looking for the perfect white button down and was so surprised to see how expensive they are. I ran into Old Navy the other day and snagged this perfect one for a steal! I pulled out my favorite leather leggings and laced up my new kicks. I have super narrow feet so I'm always beyond excited to find a pair of sneakers that fit me nice and snug(no more loosey goosey);) I had a great time at the harbor with my sisters and look forward to more of Spring!

                  Top-Old Navy, Pants-Ann Taylor, Sneakers-New Balance, Handbag-Rebecca Minkoff










No comments:

Post a Comment